Top 4 Air Purifier Plants for India
What makes it special
These plants are not just decorative, they have the ability to cleanse the air you breathe and act as anti-pollutants. These plants are very easy to take care of and require very little maintenance and can be grown indoors with less sunlight. These plants also increase the beauty of the area.
These plants are also known to reduce stress, anxiety, improves mood and concentration at work when placed around you.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile for growing Peace lily plant.
- Keep the plant in a place with indirect light.
- Do not expose the plant indirect light as it can damage the foliage of plant.
- Do not overwater the plant, water only when the upper layer of soil becomes dry to touch.
- Fertilize your plant with organic fertilizer during spring and rainy season.
- You get 4 Air purifier plants + 4 pots in a single pack.
- Plants in this pack are easy to care
- Plants in this pack can easily grow indoors in bright indirect light
- Plants' Packs By Features